Sunday 15 July 2012

Thank you for the visits!

I thought that it was very nice to have so many visitors to my blog yesterday! I am a bit of a slow reader but I think I have read through most of the emails and comments. I think. They were all very nice! Thank you to Cat Blogosphere for mentioning us. I am excited to make furiends and more furiends. I am not very picky who my furiends are. I also enjoy seeing what everybody else gets up to on a regular basis. This way when my Mommy says "Henry NO" to me, I will have some proof of what my other furiends are allowed to do. It would come in handy for me. I also never knew how my other kitties have blogs of their own. I also never knew how many other kitties like bags! I have learned a lot this weekend.

So today my Mommy was telling me that it is only 2 more weeks until my birthday. I have not had a birthday before, but I am excited about the food the most! I think that I get a birthday cake too? I do not know what to expect!


Here is a video of me when I was younger. I was sitting on the ledge of a window when I saw some birds flying in the sky. At the time I did not know what they were. I will be honest, I am making a strange noise while watching the birds and it is a little embarrassing. I can never seem to control the sounds that I make when I see birds. And bugs. 


15 comments:

  1. Birthdays are SO wonderful - we get tunas and extra greenies and sometimes a new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, you need to come and hang out with us in our little enclosed back garden. If Thursday's adventure with the young robin IN our garden wasn't enough, we had Mr. Chickadee in the tree above us all evening yesterday, tormenting us. We do that chittering too, we think all or most kitties to it. The human thinks it's adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do that too!! Bird-TV is fun!!

    The Florida Furkids and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Henry ~ welcome to the cat blogging world (yes, there are many of us! like a gazillion of us!) ... our hu-mom has said she'll do her best to bring us back soon so we can wish you
    a happy purrthday.
    Maggy and Zoey and (hu-mom) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Henry. We make the same noises when we see a bird or something alive. You are too cute. There are a lot of cats in the Cat Blogosphere and they are all really nice cats. Hope you have a great Sunday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum says we "chitter" when we see birdies and we run out to make friends with them but they are very standoffish and fly away.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Henry! Welcome to the Blogosphere! We look forward to following your adventures!

    The Poupounette Gang in France (that's 4 kittehs, one woofie and 3 very large horsies!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Henry! We love watching birdies too! We have lots of them around our house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Henry is very cute with his big ears. Great job on your blog, Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Henry, thanks for taking off the word verification so we can leave a comment. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwww Henry!! Awww you sweetie!!! Me and my cat Charlie's hearts melted hearing you chatter at the birdie in this clip! You are adorable!!! And you are nearly a year old! That is sooooooo exciting!! Yay! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Henry, lots of kitties chitter at burdies flying by. Just go with it, don't worry about making noise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Henry, you are so brave sitting on that ledge! We have a fear of hights, and thought that was incredible!
    Pee-Ess: you are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We make those little sounds too...they come out just like bubbles out of a fishies mouth, hahameow!

    ReplyDelete